The Electrogenic 356 is no ordinary Porsche restomod. This one might look like the original, but there is one big change: it’s been electrified. Now, in most cases, electrification is carried out in order to improve efficiency, but in the case of this electrogenic 356, electrification has also been applied to improve FUN.
Looking for your next car? Auto Trader will help make finding your next vehicle easier than ever. Compare expert car reviews and recommendations, and find your perfect car through our official YouTube channel.
Auto Trader: https://www.autotrader.co.uk
Check back for the latest new car reviews on everything from SUVs to supercars, plus
✅ the latest car news
✅ top tips and car advice
✅ used and new car guides
Subscribe for more from Auto Trader UK: http://bit.ly/1AqiIny
Want to be the first to see our new videos? Enable notifications
Looking for more inspiration? 🚗
• Auto Trader: https://www.autotrader.co.uk
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/autotraderuk
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/AutoTrader_UK
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/autotraderuk
• Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/autotraderuk/