There’s a lot of chatter about synthetic fuels currently. Many believe it’s a viable alternative to petrol and diesel and should be considered over and above electric cars. But is this potentially emissions-free fuel the saviour of petrol engines, or is it just a distraction? Rory Reid looks at the science.
Looking for your next car? Auto Trader will help make finding your next vehicle easier than ever. Compare expert car reviews and recommendations, and find your perfect car through our official YouTube channel.
Auto Trader: https://www.autotrader.co.uk
Check back for the latest new car reviews on everything from SUVs to supercars, plus
✅ the latest car news
✅ top tips and car advice
✅ used and new car guides
Subscribe for more from Auto Trader UK: http://bit.ly/1AqiIny
Want to be the first to see our new videos? Enable notifications
Looking for more inspiration? 🚗
• Auto Trader: https://www.autotrader.co.uk
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/autotraderuk
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/AutoTrader_UK
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/autotraderuk
• Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/autotraderuk/