Every variant of the 2022 Haval H6 mid-sized SUV has received a price rise of $1000, with prices now starting at $31,990 drive-away for the entry-level H6 Premium.
The GWM Ute and Haval Jolion have also experienced a recent price hikes; Great Wall Haval Australia says the price change is down to supply chain and shipping pressures. Specifications for the Haval H6 haven’t changed for 2022.
The H6 sits behind the Jolion and GWM Ute on the sales charts, with 2661 sales to date in 2021.
It’s outsold by the Toyota RAV4 (30,933 sales), Mazda CX-5 (22,030 sales), Nissan X-Trail (11,634 sales), Hyundai Tucson (11,608 sales), and Mitsubishi Outlander (11,597 sales).
A Toyota RAV4-rivalling hybrid version of the H6 is confirmed for an early 2022 launch in Australia.
This hybrid H6 is powered by a 1.5-litre turbocharged petrol engine paired with a two-speed electric motor and 1.8kWh battery pack. Haval claims a total system output of 179kW of power and 530Nm.
- 2022 Haval H6 Premium: $31,990 (+$1000)
- 2022 Haval H6 Lux: $34,990 (+$1000)
- 2022 Haval H6 Ua: $37,990 (+$1000)
- 2022 Haval H6 Ua AWD: $39,990 (+$1000)
All prices are drive-away.
If you’re looking to get a more accurate idea of pricing, you can use the official Haval H6 configurator to build and price one in your own specifications.
The 2022 Haval H6 is powered by a turbocharged 2.0-litre four-cylinder ‘GDIT’ engine producing 150kW of power and 320Nm of torque.
It’s mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission sending power to either the front wheels exclusively, or all four wheels through an all-wheel drive system, depending on the variant.
If you’re looking for more details on the engine specifications, you can find more information within the official Haval H6 specifications page.
The 2022 Haval H6 uses 7.4L/100km on the combined cycle in front-wheel drive variants, and 8.3L/100km with all-wheel drive.
All H6 models drink 91 RON regular unleaded petrol. Front-wheel drive models have a 61L fuel tank, whereas the all-wheel drive variant has a 60L fuel tank.
The 2022 Haval H6 measures in at 1886mm wide, 1724mm tall, and 4653mm long with a 2738mm wheelbase.
Braked towing capacity is 2000kg, while unbraked is 750kg.
With the rear seats upright, the Haval H6 has a boot capacity of 600L that can be expanded to 1485L with the rear seats folded down.
If you want to see a visual representation of the dimensions, download the official Haval H6 brochure.
Servicing and Warranty
The 2022 Haval H6 is covered by a seven-year, unlimited-kilometre warranty with five years of roadside assist.
It offers capped-price servicing for the first five visits, required after the first 12 months or 10,000km of ownership, and every 12 months or 15,000km after that.
The first five services are priced as follows:
|H6 front-wheel drive||H6 AWD|
The 2022 Haval H6 has yet to be crash tested by ANCAP.
All models come standard with the following safety features:
- Autonomous emergency braking (AEB) with pedestrian, cyclist and junction assist
- Lane-keeping assist
- Lane-centring assist
- Lane-departure warning
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Driver attention monitoring
- Traffic sign recognition
- Safe exit warning
- Front, front-side and curtain airbags plus a centre airbag
- Reversing camera
- Rear parking sensors
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
Rear cross-traffic alert, adaptive cruise control and front parking sensors are available higher up in the range.
Haval have further information regarding the safety features available in the H6 which can be found in the official brochure.
The Premium comes standard with the following equipment:
- 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment display
- 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster
- Wired Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- 18-inch ‘Astrolabe’ alloy wheels
- LED headlights, daytime running lights and tail lights
- LED rear fog lights
- Keyless entry and start
- Black cloth upholstery
- Single-zone climate control with rear air vents
- Power windows with driver’s one-touch up/down
The Lux adds:
- LED front fog lights
- Front parking sensors
- Roof rails
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Black leatherette upholstery
- Heated front seats
- Eight-way power driver’s seat
- Dual-zone climate control
- Eight-speaker sound system
- Adaptive cruise control with stop/go
- Traffic jam assist
- Surround-view camera
- Electronic anti-glare rear-view mirror
- Rear privacy glass
- Power windows with on-touch up/down for all windows.
The Ua is available with either front- or all-wheel drive and adds:
- 19-inch ‘Vortex’ alloy wheels
- 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment display
- Head-up display
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- Semi-autonomous parking assist
- Interior ambient lighting
- Power tailgate
- Panoramic sunroof
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Wireless phone charging
- Four-way power passenger’s seat
Download the brochure to see a side by side comparison of what is offered across the Haval H6 variants. You can also find official pictures and commentary on the official Haval H6 website.
The 2022 Haval H6 is available in the following exterior paint colours:
- Hamilton White
- Golden Black
- Sapphire Blue
- Energy Green
- Ayers Grey
- Burgundy Red
Every colour except for white is an additional $495.
MORE: Everything Haval H6
Like to Know More?
- Request a brochure via the Haval website
- Use the official Haval H6 configurator
- Visit the official Haval H6 page
- View the Haval H6 specifications sheet
- Organise a test drive here
- Find your local Haval dealer